Subject: Invitation to WeProtect Global Alliance Summit 4-5 December
From: "Global Summit" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Cc: "Michelle Jeuken" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2024 14:15:21 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister,

Please find attached a formal letter of invitation to join the WeProtect
Global Alliance 2024 Global Summit in Abu Dhabi on 4-5 December. I hope
you will be able to join us.

I look forward to your response.

Best Wishes,

Iain Drennan

Iain Drennan

Executive Director

WeProtect Global Alliance

 <http://www.weprotect.org/>

Email: [email-masked]

Web:  <http://www.weprotect.org/> weprotect.org

LinkedIn:  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/weprotect-global-alliance/>
WeProtect Global Alliance

Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/WeProtect> @WeProtect